TUTORIAL FOR VOICE CONTROL.
How do I control eNet SMART HOME using the voice assistant Amazon Alexa? In our video tutorial, you will get to know functions and receive information on the requirements and linking with Amazon Alexa.
The tutorial also contains instructions on changing device designations and importing scenes, as well as a summary of the usable voice commands.
How do I use eNet SMART HOME with the voice control from Google Assistant? Our video tutorial guides you through the instructions for connecting eNet SMART HOME with Google Assistant.
You will also learn how to import scenes into Google Home App and how to control your home by voice in the blink of an eye!
1. Your eNet SMART HOME server is at least version 2.2.1.
2. The eNet SMART HOME app is installed on your smartphone.
3. eNet SMART HOME remote is activated for your My eNet account.
4. Your server is permanently connected to the Internet.
5. You use a device compatible with Google Assistant or Alexa.